Monday, October 1, 2012

Explore *_*

Bye2 september,welcome october! what are painful day too me because i not finish my assigment yet.OK! let see what i do in sunday.what i do is have are explore with my team and we got number WHAT..........the answer is LAST.Maybe the day was not luck from our team.what i got form the explore is jogging and laugh.But make me feel not good is my leg was very hurt because i run too fast and that make my leg pain.
                 
And that evening i told my mom everything what i did on the explore thing and i tell him that i really missing all my thing in hometown and i said liked want back home.This october my auntie,grandmom and my cousin will come to visit me and i really exicited when my mom tell me about the trip because i really missing they all so much.i love you mom! :)


                                                          XOXO.....:)
                              

No comments:

Post a Comment