Saturday, October 6, 2012

Weekend....

HEY ALL! Happy Weekend Day :0 this was weekend but too me that was same like another day because i spend my weekend day with do assignment.what a busy weekend too me :( i gotta miss all my weekend go hang out to my favorite place in my hometown before :(................but i have too finish my assignment first before can enjoy my weekend.......But I know what type person i like (always do everything last minute) because of that my work always missing in one or two part because of my behavior.simply what i do before do my assignment is look to korean movie first "Spy Myung Wol" was one of the my favorite korean movie.my friend ask me ' a you not bored see same movie all day' i tell he if you like something you every have a feel like bored or each other than.



                                                       SPY MYUNG WOL

like you fan with the movie like me,have to fan the assignment too because i have to get a good result because that why i come to university because i come too study and success...not everything that come with easy if you not feel the hard where you face with the challenges...:)
                                                            

                                                      

                     ALWAYS THINK POSITIVE AND SMILE BECAUSE THIS TWO THING MAKE YOU WHOLE DAY FEEL BETTER AND BETTER :)
                                  
                                                                      XOXO. :)
                                               


No comments:

Post a Comment