Saturday, September 22, 2012

Work Out %*_*%

Happy weekend! guys, want are fun day.best weekend can make you feel better everyday.like you known i very like to jungle trekking and walking.so what i do for today is almost same like jungle trekking but i walk in road in my campus not in jungle ok! :) I love do thing like you walk in the same time you can known everything about you place.like me be in the the campus about 2 week now,so with jogging (but mostly walk :) ) i can explore the place so i can known what place that people or student always hang out to released them tension about study thing.almost like jogging.After finish walk round the campus i do some exercise with gym thing that was be in back of my hostel.

                                         
Very best day to me because i can spend some of my time with the thing like jogging and do some little exercise ever than was light only but i feel more better just after do the walking(i call that thing....heheee).But do such thing like this not only my problem go anyway,aslo can make me smile bigger! *_* WALKING,JOGGING AND EXERCISE GOOD FOR OUR HEALTH! :) (JUST SAY IT)
one of the picture that i take that i like is the green tree make you peace!Lot Of Love to my loving mom. :)


                                                                XOXO....:)

No comments:

Post a Comment