Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Eat Time!!!!

This is what i eat for lunch today,'nasi kerabu'.tastes was not so bad but spicy.icannot eat spicy too much because that will make me feel not so good.
What i do today is go to class and i learn something new in mandarin class.what i learn like speak 'Ta shi shei' mean that who is her/she.I very like mandarin because before this i known little bit speak in mandarin and that was funny.Today also has meeting with our senior for sabah and sarawak.what my problem is i don't yet find economic book.witthout the book i cannot do my assigment.
When tweet today i suddenly remember about my cousin vivi who always tweet with me.me really miss moment that we spend together.
But I known everything that happen was a thing that me more brave and make me more smile the next day. ") HAPPY DAY to everyone that love their family,friend and themselves. <_>



                                                                 XOXO....:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment