Monday, September 24, 2012

Sweet Moment....

HEY ALL! what are busy day make me feel not good at all.first at all is book problem because i not yet the book make me hard to study.I loss my mind for a minute because of it.But suddenly i got that are chance to got the book for senior so the problem maybe settle for the another minute.") I really miss my mom ever everyday i call my mom but i very miss he so much! i miss my own time that i spend with my friend,my rocking cousin and  my family,but what can do because study is first thing in my line now after that i can do what ever i what to like my mother said.finish you studied first so you can get want ever you want later on.until now i still remember what i and my cousin do last gawai,that was very fun day and we make the world like nothing can stopped us........




me look so blurrrrrr................on the picture from last gawai.this is what we do will be together.ever eat also we want to take are picture....My cousin Ito is very photograph because she very very like to take catch picture ever food or animal ecspecially dog(popular picture by he).where i be alone like now  what i do is watch all the picture that i take with my family,cousin and my friend.All the picture will make me smile a alone (don't ever think that smile alone is crazy person  :) ) that so many memories i have and spend with people that i love in my life.because that memories give a power to faced the matter or problem by myself without their but i have the support on back.




Rock you all day with have a jokes with you friend and family because that will make you feel happy when you sad, make you smile when you cry and make laugh when you feel failed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                              
                                                           
                                                           
                     
                                                                        XOXO...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment